Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Linkin Park


Linkin Park is an American rock band from California formed in 1996.
The Linkin Park’s first name  was Xero (from 1996 to 1998). After that they were
called Hybrid Theory (from 1998 to 1999) and now they're called Linkin Park.
The original musical style of Linkin Park is heavy metal. In their songs, they talk about politic, environnement and fatality of death (in the song Powerless).
The 21/09/2012, Linkin Park was the first rock group who got 1 billion views on Youtube !




From left to right : Dave Farrel, Brad Delson, Chester Bennington, Mike Shinoda, Rob Bourdon and Joe Hah













They released 5 albums:

-Hybrid Theory (2000) (best album in 2001)

-Meteora (2003) (the third best album in 2003)

-Minutes to Midnight (2007) (6 best album in 2007)

-A Thousand Suns (2010) (20 best album in 2010)

-Living Things (2012)

One of the famous music of Linkin park Is What I've Done (A fan made lyric video)

-->
The last song of Linkin Park Lost in the Echo (It's a lyric video by the group):

My favourite song, Castle of Glass(a fan made lyric too) :

I very much love this group because it’s a hard-rock group and I’m a fan of hard-rock. And in all hard rock group there are guitars and guitars are my passion. I specially like the last album because for me, it’s the most complete of their albums. My favourite songs are Burn It Down, Victimized, Roads Untraveled, What’s I’ve Done and Powerless and the best of the best is Castle of Glass. Linkin Park have a very great future if they continue like this, I think .With their song they make me happy and very calm.

I hope you enjoy document on Linkin Park   and maybe you discovered this group and you like it.

Written by Axel 

QUIZZ:  Can you answer the 2 questions ? : (answer in the comment box)
What were Linkin park's names before ?
Where are they from ?

No comments:

Post a Comment